Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Spring 2017 Opening

I say it every year, as most of you do, I am ready for spring.

As soon as the Spring Migration begins and I hear the calls of the spring birds, the urge to get outside and work in the earth is intense.

Were you out cleaning perennial beds during the annual short warmup in March, I was and am certainly plotting and planning new plantings

The Spring Peepers were out earlier than I have ever recorded, and makes me wonder once again the impact of Global Warming.

This last weekend's temperature leafed out the lilacs and the narcissus and other spring bulbs are blooming, so I guess I had better post our opening date.

Green Wellies is proud to open for our 20th year!
April 19th, 2017

Hours: M-F 10a-5p
Closed Saturday
Sunday 12n-5p

Business hours will be extended the week of May 7th.

How has 20 years gone by so quickly?




No comments: