Tuesday, October 30, 2018

End of the Season

Green Wellies will close for the winter tomorrow October 31st at 5p.

Well, I have emptied the last planter, cut back the last perennial, cleaned and covered the pond, raked the latest fallen leaves and are ready to put the shoppe to bed for the winter.

It is always a bittersweet time for me, I'm ready for a slow down, but miss having my hands in soil and creating plant beauty during the winter., so I shall send the winter planning a stellar design for the "big pots".

I like to take this time every year to thank EVERYONE who continued to shop at Green Wellies and WELCOME all the new customers who discovered us this year.

I sincerely hope to see you all often during the 2019 Gardening Season.

Have a wonderful restful and peaceful winter.

No comments: