Friday, October 13, 2017

Winding down the Season

We are heading in to our final weeks of the 2017 Gardening Season and still have a few perennials and spring blooming bulbs looking for new homes.

Our last "open" day will be the 31st of October but we will be closed the weekend prior. A little unusual, but an opportunity arose that I could not pass up..

October 15th- 20th - Normal Hours
Sunday 12n-5p
Monday - Friday 10a-5p


October 22nd-27th
Sunday - 12n-5p
Monday - Wednesday - 10a-5P
CLOSED - OCT 26, OCT 27

October 29th - 31st
CLOSED OCT 29TH
CLOSED OCT 30TH
OPEN FOR OUR LAST DAY OCTOBER 31ST!

Enjoy this photo of the very last Tropical Water Lily that bloomed here at Green Wellies this season, isn't it a stunner?

2 comments:

Moonflower_Earthstone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moonflower_Earthstone said...

Hello! I was by your shop today and I see you're closed for the season. I also saw a lot of succulents and other plants still outside. I was hoping I could rescue ($) some and give them a good home! Please let me know if there's anything I can do to take some home. Thank you!
-Jennifer 269.759.8842