Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Getting Gussied Up for the Holidays


I realized abruptly that there are only a few short weeks until Christmas, I guess with all the work to be done in the garden I lost track of time.

With that said, the last week has been spent preparing the shoppe for the holidays.

Trees are lighted, ornaments are placed, gift items ready for the giving.

If you struggle with the whole gift giving idea especially in this economy, go simple.

A birdfeeder and birdseed, a new garden trowel and gloves, a hand blown glass ornament with homemade cookies, exquisite hand balm for rough gardeners hands.

I know we all have to watch our dollars but still wish to give during the season.

At Green Wellies we are full of great ideas to make this season a little less stressful. Stop in today and lets get going!

1 comment:

Em! said...

Oh my Christmas is just creeping up on us!
~Em